Astral Hoops - Services
Start here to send in your Astral for warranty or non-warranty service or upgrades. After completing this service order you will be emailed shipping instructions.
What The Service Includes
We want your Astral to last a very long time, grow with your changing needs, and be able to be upgraded with new advancements. We proudly offer a full menu of services to assist with this. We perform a full inspection on every item that we disassemble for service. We're continually improving the design of our products. When working on yours, we will often update it with these new improvements free of charge.
What It Will Cost
- If you have any trouble with your Astral flow tool due to an original defect in a part or our workmanship, we'll fix it free of charge.
- The warranty does not cover things such as tubing kinked from improper collapsing/coiling or damage caused by water or dirt.
- For more information on what that covers and doesn't cover, see the user manual that shipped with your Astral.
- Repairs not covered by the warranty will be billed at the time of service.
- Warranty does not cover the cost of shipping.
- We'll email an invoice with pay link when your service is ready. Payment is due when the invoice is sent and we're not responsible for items left unpaid past 45 days.
How Long It Will Take
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for most repairs and services (not including shipping transit times).
- It can take longer during busy times of the year, such as in the Spring and around holidays and major festivals.
- If you need to have your item back by a certain date, please confirm the timing with us before sending it in.
- If you need a hoop for a performance while yours is in the shop you can borrow a hoop.
How to Ship It Back
After completing this servcie request you'll receive an automated email with detailed return instructions and shipping tips.
A variety of upgrades are available for our hoops and wands. Contact us for details.